● Student participation in the Matriculating Student Survey is strictly voluntary.
● Student consent to release data to the program is strictly voluntary.
● Data will only be made available if the overall participation rate among the graduating cohort is at least 80%.
● Programs will receive students’ unaltered, raw data.
● Programs must take extensive measures to protect student privacy and confidentiality, including storing data on a secure, password-protected server accessible only to investigators trained in human subjects protections
● Programs may not release identified student data to any external individuals or parties.
● The source of the report must be properly cited in any published works in any format, or in other forms of dissemination of the report in whole or part.
● Violation of these stipulations may result in forfeiture of any further access to PAEA data.
● Programs must provide proof of programs’ IRB approval by December 18, 2017 to be included in the 2018 round of data collection.